7 October 2016

I will tell my story - perfectionism

Perfectionists do not tolerate flaws in their own work and we are very self critical and we care way too much about what others think. 

One of the benefits of being a perfectionist is that we are highly motivated to reach our goals. One of the shortcomings is that we give our power away, letting other people's opinion of us mean more than it should. 

I am a recovering perfectionist - what exactly does that mean? It means I took a big hit in life that resulted in me challenging my own assumptions about me, about my beliefs and about my own self worth - it was life altering and freeing. 

On November 12th, I will speak about this important and delicious topic. Contact me for details. 

debbie.adams08@gmail.com

Image Sofia Carvalho (Flickr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment