23 April 2016

Seriously Consider Entrepreneurship When You Lose Your Big Job in Oil


Man, when I lost my full time secure job in the early nineties, I was pissed. With the benefit of hindsight, I realize I searched for way too long in a market where there was a saturation of people just like me. 


Let's face it, I was doing the best I could - I didn't know what I didn't know. Know what I mean?

Even if you, like me, have never given entrepreneurship one single  consideration, don't rule it out as an option. You may be surprised at how lucrative that option really is. 


When no one out there will hire you, hire yourself. There is a market and with a little creativity you can access that market. 

Don't waste all of your energy bitchn' about the poor economy, become an #econosavvy chameleon-
like entrepreneur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment